Monday 4 May 2009

Training day 18 - 22

Training over the bank holiday has been difficult mainly due to work commitments etc but it's gone well. I have carried on with the Co2 tables but changed them slightly at the end. Instead of taking a 15sec break before going into the 2min hold i just breath out at the end of a 2min hold and take one recovery breath and hold again for 2mins. The contractions start very early and are pretty nasty but anything that hurts must be good, right?

Bike stats are as follows..
Ave Speed : 14.5mph
Dis : 5.3 miles
Time : 21.50sec
Max Speed : 21.1mph

Bike stats after this are distorted slightly has i had a puncture and had to walk home but i did this holding my breath in between lampposts....

I carried on doing Co2 tables again today and carrying out repairs to my bike. Training today has been hard as i went out Sat night for my wife's birthday and drank a few old fashions and i don't do drinking well...!

No comments: