Saturday 30 May 2009

End of Training...

Today i have been resting up before the competition, no training. I have almost cleared the cold which is great news and my chest feels fairly clear now. Just finished eating a damn good fillet steak and going to get an early night!

My official top time for static is 12:40 and 14:49 for my dynamic so i have been working out my breath up times and hold times so i know when i need to get wet and start preparation before my performance hold. It takes me 46mins to get ready and if i hit the pool at 11:55 i should be fine. I also timed how long it takes to do 5 purge breaths then a full exhale, full inhale + packing. If i start this at -20secs before my OT i will be fine and ready to go within 4secs of my OT.


Here's to an enjoyable first comp, just hope i have done everything i could to be the best i can be?