Sunday 10 May 2009

Training Cont...

Quick update this time, Day 25 was spent just doing some dry training and timing when the contractions start and how much time passes from the first to the tenth contraction. It seems that the first 10 take about a minute as they are slow and controlled. With this in mind it would be ideal for the first contractions to start at 4min 15sec then take 10 contractions round to 5min 15sec and then the next 10 would take me round to the 6min mark. Easy to write about not so easy to do. I have had contractions start as last as 4min 15sec so I'm now training purely on delaying this first contraction point.

I'm now entering the hardest 2wks training period and I'm aiming for some extra pool sessions each week (about 3) purely working on contraction start times. Then the 3rd week training up to the Wed prior to competing on the Sun.

Day 26 is rest day....McDonald's, Mmmmm!

No comments: