Wednesday 2 February 2011

Training Update...

Quick update in my training. Work has taken over once again which has made finding the time to train hard but i have stuck with the Co2 tables. I increased them by 10secs on each hold but found that only 4 rounds was too low. Tonight i went up to 8 rounds and kept the hold times the same. I found that i didn't have so many contractions so tomorrow I'll be adding on a another 20secs to each hold. The good news is i can hit the pool on Friday with Basildon Diving Club and i also have a long weekend off work. Planning on hitting the gym on all three days, again working on O2 deprivation whilst training and double up on Co2 tables each day.

Off to the doctors tomorrow to get my Freediving medical updated, once this is done i can send off my application for the Liverpool comp.

No comments: