Tuesday 15 February 2011

Back 2 Work...

Well i had a great week off work but all good things come to an end, training over the week went well and the diet worked a treat. I managed to shave off just short of half a stone but i still feel strong enough unlike last year, the strength training really paid off. Co2 & O2 tables went okay throughout the week but now I'm back to work I'm struggling to find the time when i get home.

Friday i joined http://www.basildonsubaqua.com/ once again but this time in the Underwater Studios http://www.actionunderwaterstudios.com/ it is only a couple of miles down the road and although only 6mtrs deep it was great to do some long hangs at the bottom over a one hour period. I'll be back in the pool this Friday and I'm hoping for a decent DNF and DYN performance.

Due to time constraints i tried my much loved crazy tables tonight and although only managed 3mins 30sec my diaphragm felt all 3mins 30secs of the contractions! Ouch!

I've come back off the diet now as i feel one week is enough to feel the full benefits and i have the week off before the comp to go back into it once again.

No comments: