Tuesday 3 November 2009

5mins 30sec..Getting Back on Track.

The last weeks training has gone well, plenty of cycling, dry statics and tables with good results. One of the main things I'm doing is getting back to what worked for me last year and earlier this year. I have also just started max attempts which i'm going into everyday! (started today)

Breath up's were all 2/4/2 and i extended them each time to delay the build up of Co2...

2/4/2 breathing for 2mins (hold for 2min 30sec) no contractions
1min rest NTB
2/4/2 breathing for 3mins (hold for 3min 15sec) 2 contractions
1min rest NTB
2/4/2 breathing for 4mins (hold for 3min 30sec) 2 contractions
1min rest NTB
2/4/2 breathing for 5mins (hold for 5min 30sec) 27 contractions 8 packs

Whole exercise took just less than 32mins from beginning to end. I was really happy with the results and tomorrow I'm off to the pool to do the same, i might put in one FRC hold at the end before the last one to see what happens.

No comments: