Friday 28 November 2008

5mins 26secs

Another good week in the pool after no training again this week (including no dry training) This time of the year is very busy for me and I'm finding it hard to put make time to do quality training but with Christmas round the corner I'm bound to miss some training sessions. As long as i keep ticking over until Jan i know I'll be fine for next year when i can step up my Dynamic and Static training 100%.
I only managed the gym once in the last 3wks and i haven't been doing a great deal of dry training tables either but i did get into the pool again this week for some static sessions and i was happy again with my performance.
I started with FRV holds (3 in a row) which got me straight into the zone. I then completed simple breath holds with no packing and carried out FRV holds again in between. I did manage a 1min 40sec FRV hold which is my best yet!
The last two holds i packed and completed a 4min 40sec and 5min 26sec taking only 40 contractions again. The contractions seemed slightly harder to control than last week but i still managed to keep them slow and controlled.
Good all round session and looking forward to next week.

No comments: