Tuesday 4 May 2010

Almost 5wks Off Training...........

Apart from two small 20min breathing sessions i have done nothing at all in the way of training and have really enjoyed the rest, the weight is going back on almost to the same as it was before i went to Dahab. Well enough is enough and today after a busy Bank Holiday Weekend i have managed to get my arse in gear and start again. Co2 tables were enjoyable and contractions seemed fine. I started off with simple and easy 2min holds and brought the rest time from 2mins down in 15sec increment's all the way down to 15secs rest and another 2min hold. Contractions on the last few started at around a minute! I gave myself a 2min rest at the end and went straight into a Crazy Table which i took up to 3min 30sec. All in all happy with giving my lungs a small stretch.

No comments: