Tuesday 8 December 2009

This Weeks Training So Far....

I haven't been doing too much this week in terms of training, just going through contraction start times. These have been slightly worse than last week and i haven't pushed my statics at all. Thursday training at London Freedivers went well, Mark Harris took myself and a couple of other guys through all the safety stuff, it was good to see a couple of familiar faces up there also. The environment was just wanted i needed. I am so used to training under my own steam and need to get out of my comfort zone, train somewhere different and with different people. When i competed for the 1st time this year it was that exact same feeling i got when i trained at Richmond. Slightly nervous! Of what you may ask, i have no idea?

This week I'm doing my intro to Dynamic with Mark Harris again and cover off all the safety aspects of this discipline, this will be good for me.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Chris, Saw your dad in town yesterday and got chatting about the freediving so looked on your website today. Fantastic stuff. Will continue to watch with interest whilst holding breath. Our email is bennywenn@googlemail.com love Richard and Loraine