Sunday 15 March 2009

SaltFree March Constant Weight

A good solid dive at SaltFree last weekend (shown above). The weekend was a great experience and the platform looked amazing thanks to Dave & Sam. It was also great to meet someone who i have been e mailing for the past, god knows how long (Mr Jay Cluskey). I was also glad that he doesn't eat south African peace crisps or muesli bars!!

I am back at SaltFree at Easter time for 3 days to improve my depth part of freediving which will hopefully see me diving to some good solid depths?

I have now secured sponsorship from two people now http://www.ad2000servicesltd.co.uk/ and http://www.9lounge.co.uk/ AD2000 services sponsor me for all my training expenses now which allows me to take time off to train and fund my training needs, they are a fantastic security company who i have used for over 6yrs now as a major service provider to my day job. They operate nationally and are one of those companies that is "small enough to care & big enough to do the job" they have supported me deliver some pretty hard results in my job and employ some of the best security personnel i have ever meet.

Nyne cocktail lounge operate out of Bexley Heath and sponsor me for my equipment and is run by Pete Marshal (world champion cocktail god!!) whom without i simply could not afford the kind of products i need to compete with this year, so a massive thank you to you both for getting behind me and my love for this sport.

No comments: