Saturday 21 February 2009

Injury Time...

Awoooo! During training this week (Tuesday) i tore a muscle in my neck and pulled some more in my upper back! Very painful. I laid off training for the rest of the week and to be frank (RICKY!! lol) it bloody hurts.

I have been applying hot and cold pads on it over the last few days but it's not getting any better. To add to my injury two little idiots who i didn't want in my club last night threatened to stab me so me being me had to make them see the errors of their ways! This has pulled both injury's again and now I'm back to square one.

Not a great week so I'll leave it there, hopefully get back in the water next week and maybe some very light stretching. Hopefully tonight will be a quite night on the door and idiot free or the next person that threatens my training schedule will need more than an ambulance to take them away!

No comments: