Thursday 5 February 2009

Training Wet

I was looking forward to getting into the pool last night as i had done some good dry training prior to getting wet this week.

I did exactly the same breath up's as i did on my dry training this week and added a few seconds onto my time. I was hoping to add a lot of time onto my dry statics but alas it didn't happen.

My stopwatch didn't work on the first hold or the 5th hold which is usually my last (Doh!!) so i held out for a 6th hold which i held for 5mins 19sec with 20 or so contractions.

Hold 1 x
Hold 2 2.11sec
Hold 3 3.51sec
Hold 4 4.19sec
Hold 5 x
Hold 6 5.19sec

No contractions throughout all the holds except the last one which i took about 20. Generally quite a good session in statics. I then went into the big pool for my dynamic session which went great. I hit 100mtrs again which i was pleased with but my technique sucked! I rushed through it too much and didn't relax enough. Never mind.

No comments: