Monday 11 August 2008

Turkey 2008

Turkey was a well earned break for myself and the family, I took the opportunity to do some training whilst out there (would of been rude not to with a private swimming pool at the house) I mainly trained in Co2 tables to see if they would benefit me when i got home which they obviously did as i hit a new P.B days after landing back in the U.K.

My times were not great but it's hard to starve yourself when on holiday and saying no to coffee and ice creams was impossible!!

The sea was a bit of a disappointment though as it showed a distinct lack of life and was heavily over fished.

I done a small amount of depth training but limited myself to the 25mtr mark but taking my time to descend and holding for as long as i could safely. It's good to be home again and glad i used the tables as they have certainly paid off!!

No comments: