Monday 11 August 2008

Back to Training

Well training after 2wks on holiday was not going to be easy as my times were not great (all around the 4min 30sec mark) so i went to the pool hoping for around 4min 40sec this week.

After my first two warm up attempts i went for my third and final static and came up at 5mins 16secs!!! Another new P.B set. I have no idea what i did different but it wasn't down to farcing or no smoking. I ate about an hour before which i never do and had my last fag about 30mins before going to the pool. I guess the time was right and the Co2 tables worked. I didn't push my Dynamic training after this performance and kept it to the 75mtr mark just working on technique rather than distance. I'm hopefully that i now stay about the 5min mark on all my training sessions so i can progress my way round to the 6min mark in the next couple of month.

Watch this space!!

No comments: