Monday 10 February 2014

Been a Long Time

It's been over a year since I last Blogged. I took a whole year out after competing in March 2012. My last training session was in Oct 2012 and I spent 2013 chasing my dream on completing my first Ironman. Gladly I report that I did it and really enjoyed the experience (except the run) I've never been a natural runner and always knew it would half kill me! It nearly did!

I decided that I'd start playing around in the water this year so I started training a couple of weeks ago. Playing around with a few tables and just getting comfortable with holding my breath again. I tried a max hold during the first week to establish my base level which ended up an abysmal 3mins 10secs!! Oh dear! Lots of work to do but no pressure on big numbers just yet.

It's nice to be back! 

No comments: