Tuesday 29 June 2010

A Weekend In The Green.....



Had a great weekend at Chepstow, the idea of the weekend was to try some CNF & FIM which went well on day 1 and then get back into CWT on day 2. Both days were fine, nothing amazing in terms of depth but good to be back in the water with SaltFree & the gang. The weather was amazing and the viz was fantasic, 10mtr + and the water temp has started to pick up slightly. I tried my tri-suit for day 1 but found my neck weight was too heavy, i was sinking at 7mtrs and the swim back up proved hard work. I will use a single 1kg weight next time! I have been working on strength training for the last two months so was a little worried about the impact it would have carrying an extra 13lbs. I was happy that it did not impact on my dives although i will now keep my weight as it is and not put anymore on now.

No comments: