Thursday 4 February 2010

Diet with Results

I've been finding Co2 a problem at the moment, what freediver doesn't? So I've looked internally and looked closer at my diet.

Without going into war and peace i have found a diet that worked miracles in just 3 days. Placebo? I don't care, it worked?

I stuck to it but my body was craving for the normal luxury's and this was hard, i don't usually eat rubbish as a rule but going "ultra" healthy was difficult for me but the rewards last night in the pool was worth the effort.

Static and Dynamic sessions went really well, i spent an hour on each discipline working on tolerance, contraction control and technique. I done some no warm up dynamics and did 125mtrs straight off which felt easy. My technique training was defiantly paying off as my glide was the best it's ever been, i was only kicking 3 times to each 25mtrs my lowest yet.

Contractions in static felt much more manageable and controlled.

Happy chappy, so happy i went to a burger outlet "you know the one" and it tasted soooo good!

No comments: